Pilgrims Africa Limited (PAL) is a subsidiary of Pilgrims Group Limited (UK) and is a registered Nigerian company.
The company formally opened its doors in 2007, in Lagos, although we have been active in this market since 2001 delivering high-quality and cost-effective security solutions throughout Nigeria.
- We are a Nigerian security, risk management, and service support company that identifies and manages risks for clients throughout Nigeria.
- Our expertise allows businesses to operate and develop, unhindered and unrestricted by security threats.
- Our Headquarters is in Lagos and supports its operations nationwide.
- We have permanent offices in Lagos (Victoria Island), Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Kano.
We have a proven track record of delivering meticulous and bespoke solutions backed by a commitment to the highest levels of quality, service, and client care for over 10 years. We look after your security risks for you.
- Our expertise gives us the insight to look beyond the immediate brief to the wider implications to give you peace of mind in the management of your security needs.
- We deliver to you robust, practical, and cost-effective solutions to any scale.
- Our people are carefully selected from a wide range of specialist backgrounds.
- Our procedures, advice, and systems are developed from a comprehensive experience and knowledge base to enable us to offer you world-class best practices and sustainable solutions that exceed your expectations.
We and all our staff are committed to:
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people.
- Protect the environment.
- Respect our neighbors and contribute to the societies in which we operate.
- Play a leading role in promoting best practices in our industries.
- Proactively manage HSSE matters as any other critical business activity.
- Promote a culture in which all PAL employees share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek to recruit local staff wherever possible. We complement your HSSE and compliance expectations while providing world-class Nigerian staff and solutions that are fit for purpose.
We recognize that some of our services require a level of international experience and expertise occasionally not available from the local market and we, therefore, draw on our international network of high-quality professionals to support our operations as required.
We plan for the long term while delivering
short-term excellence. Within 5 years PAL aims to be
recognized as Nigeria’s leading
security provider in our specialist fields.
- We support clients from the private, commercial, and government sectors, manage and mitigate their security and risk needs through the implementation of high-quality integrated services delivered by high-quality personnel delivering quality cost-effective solutions.
- We react quickly, pro-actively, and with flexibility and attention to detail to client requests.
- We continually develop our staff, our products, and our standards to deliver excellence, safely and consistently.